comment 0

Tasty mushrooms

DSC03806

I took the dogs for a walk in the woods this morning, looking for some tasty mushrooms for dinner. First let me say, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER eat any wild mushrooms unless you can identify them as edible beyond a shadow of a doubt. There are plenty of mushrooms in the forest that can kill you or make you very sick.

This morning I picked Hypomyces lactifluorum (lobster mushrooms), chanterelles, hedgehog mushrooms (Hydnum umbilicatum) and one ornate bolete.

Have your say...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s